Thursday, March 28, 2019

When I was 18 years old I did a big mistake with my friend. I did that by accident when I was in the school.

Firs, that started when she asked me to lend her own books to some students. Second, I messed up the books and I gave the wrong books to the students. It was really a horrible mistake.  I told her about the problem, then I tried to say sorry for what I did. At the beginning I felt that she was holding a grudge against me. For this reason I tried to make up for my mistake by collecting the wrong books and distributing the correct bookstore them.


It was too hard to recorrect your mistake, but at least I  made her satisfied. I learned to be more careful in these cases and be more organized later.

2 comments:

  1. Binan - Good writing structure - I like you conclusion and how you learned a hard lesson in your younger years :)

    It is a bit confusing about whose books they were and why she asked you to lend out her books? (if you explain the situation and the context that might help clear up the confusion)

    - don't know what you mean by "distributing the correct bookstore them."

    Also - you don't do a mistake, you make a mistake :) but your use of all the other expressions is quite good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant distributing the correct books for them

      Delete